1. Hypertens J C. The role of nitric oxide in erectile dysfunction: implications for medical therapy. 2006;8:53-62. PMID: 17170606
2. Aydin S, Inci O, Alagöl B. International Urology and Nephrology. ‘ The role of arginine, indomethacin and kallikrein in the treatment of oligoasthenospermia ’
3. Aviram M, Rosenblat M, Gaitini D, Nitecki S, Hoffman A, Dornfeld L, Volkova N, Presser D, Attias J, Liker H, Hayek T. Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation. 2004;23(3):423-33. PMID: 15158307
4. Parcell S. Sulfur in human nutrition and applications in medicine. 2002;7(1):22-44. PMID: 11896744
5. Dever J, Elfarra A. Effect of L-methionine supplementation on plasma homocysteine and other free amino acids: a placebo-controlled double-blind cross-over study. 2008;36:2252-60. PMID: 18687801
6. Koehler K, Parr MK, Geyer H, Mester J, Schänzer W. Serum testosterone and urinary excretion of steroid hormone metabolites after administration of a high-dose zinc supplement. 2009;63(1):65-70. PMID: 17882141
7. Tuli H, Sandhu S. Pharmacological and therapeutic potential of Cordyceps with special reference to Cordycepin. 2014;4(1):1–12. PMCID: 3909570
8. Ng CF, Lee CP, Ho AL, Lee VW. Effect of niacin on erectile function in men suffering erectile dysfunction and dyslipidemia. 2011;8(10):2883-93. PMID: 21810191
There is considerable controversy over the earliest age at which it is clinically, morally, and legally safe to use GnRH analogues, and for how long. The sixth edition of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health 's Standards of Care permit it from Tanner stage 2 but do not allow the addition of hormones until age 16, which could be five or more years later. Sex steroids have important functions in addition to their role in puberty, and some skeletal changes (such as increased height) that may be considered masculine are not hindered by GnRH analogues.
Hello, I had Gynocomastia surgery in February 2009 which was successful until about December 2011/January 2012. I regrew my man boobs, I then had an in office procedure to trim the fat around the chest which didn’t do much of anything. I then had full on gynocomastia surgery in February 2014 which again was great until 2 days ago when now I grew a boob only on my left chest/pec. I have spent about $12,000 on surgeries and am not sure what to do. I am going back to the surgeon who did my surgery in Feb 2014 to speak with him. I am not sure if I have a hormonal problem, I did have blood test before the surgeries that indicated I did not. I lift weights and do not use steroids, I use pre workouts and protein that I buy from vitamin shoppe and they have no hormones or testosterone. I take Amino Acids, multivitamin, vitamin C, biotin. All things that are purchased at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Nothing illegal, any idea or suggestions on something to forever cure this ?